Impact for seniors
Is there an option for senior adults 65 and older?
Individuals 65 and older with Medicare Parts A and B can be members of Impact Health Sharing. And, with Impact Health Sharing, you will find a lot of the same things you expect from typical healthcare coverage, and so much more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Impact for Seniors simplifies the healthcare experience.
- No Provider fees.
- No Co-share.
- No Pre-existing limitations.
Simply pay your Primary Responsibility Amount (PRA) of $1000 and Impact members will share the portion of your Eligible Medical Bills that Medicare allows but does not pay completely, like Co-pays, Deductibles, Hospitalization, Skilled Nursing Facility Care, and Out-of-country Urgent Care. With sharing secondary to Medicare, this program is an incredible options for seniors.
After your PRA has been met, the prescription amount may be shared as follows:
- For prescription costs to be eligible for Sharing, members must also have Medicare Part D as well.
- After the first $25 on generic drug prescription.
- After the first $50 on brand name prescription when a generic is unavailable.
- Prescription medications must be purchased using the member ID card.
- Members pay 100% of the (discounted) prescription amount at the pharmacy.
IMPACT FOR SENIORS INCLUDES
NO Provider Fees
NO Pre-existing limitations.